cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app on android signs out immediately

As soon as I sign in to now tv on my android app it immediately signs me out. Message is "You've been signed out. Please sign in again". Can sign in on internet and via LG tv app and watch content.  Ive tried re-installing.  Any ideas?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have also had this issue for a year now. I have been unable to use the mobile app at all.

Complete waste of money. With Netflix getting better and better Now TV is becoming more and more redundant.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having same issue on two identical Lenovo tablets and know of two other people with the same problem. The issue only started after the last app update, I believe mid October 2019. Trying to get any reasonable help from Now TV technical staff is almost impossible.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exactly the same is happening with me on the mobile app. It's so frustrating and I feel I'm paying now for something I cannot as access. 

Any tips on what to do?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

A year on and this is happening to me again!  Still no long term resolution, don't much fancy doing a factory reset again. Any ideas?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am also currently having this problem, its really annoying 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue on a Galaxy Tab A running Android 7.1.1.

By the sounds of it, NOW have no intention of sorting this as it's been going on so long by all accounts, No way I'm doing a factory reset (which sounds like it's only a temporary fix anyway) so I'm afraid to say this is the end of the road for NOW TV. You don't get this crap with Netflix.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a Lenovo Tab 4 10 running Android 7.1.1. To resolve this issue I had to factory reset device using the hard reset option. Re-installed NowTV app, and now playback restored. Hard reset option accessed from powered off state by holding both power and volume-up button till menu comes up. Detailed at URL  https://www.hardreset.info/devices/lenovo/lenovo-tab-4-10-wi-fi/hardreset-first-method/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for help re this, I have tried solution without success. Have now purchased Amazon Fire Tab, Now TV perfect.!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Alas as previously reported, factory reset is but a temporary fix.  Getting signed out again on payback. I have a Lenovo Tab 4 10 Plus, which Lenovo released knowing they were unable to update Android on, so cannot get around this issue unless Sky/NowTV got their finger out to fix whatever their app issue is with Android Nougat 7.1.1 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi, thanks for response. I have now given up and purchased a new Fire10 tablet.