cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app on android signs out immediately

As soon as I sign in to now tv on my android app it immediately signs me out. Message is "You've been signed out. Please sign in again". Can sign in on internet and via LG tv app and watch content.  Ive tried re-installing.  Any ideas?

52 REPLIES 52
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There appears to be a bug in the NowTV device registration process with Android Nougat 7.1.1 devices. If you experience 'you have been signed out' error when trying to play content, see if your device is actually appearing on your account (my devices). If not, there's the issue! I reported it today to the chat support people, and they said they'd report it to Tech support, but judging by previous chat interactions, no one gets any further contact from Now TV support. I will be pestering [email removed] if so don't hear from them in couple of weeks.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya. My device was appearing but still had the problem. I've now removed the device from my account and now the app won't even let me sign in on my device.

I've just about about given up on the idea of using my tablet for Now TV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The NowTV support desk have replied saying they have escalated my case ref 06632217, so will update accordingly. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Did you ever solve this? I have a Lenovo tab 3 plus with the same issue.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope. NOW claimed to have fixed it, repeatedly, but never did. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Never heard a sausage from Sky/NowTV support, really poor customer care.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

All it says is you've been signed out.  Please sign in again

I not most seem to have the same lenovo tablet 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
NowTV/Sky support never replied. I’m not fussed now as have signed up to Netflix.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I understand. It's incredibly frustrating.  At least Netflix is reliable

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am disgusted that nowtv won't say anything about this problem.

OK I purchase through BT and was looking to getting F1 sport so they are loosing out.  I know I could watch it through my youview but the rest of the family does not want to. 

I am using a Lenovo  tb-x740 tablet.