cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now tv app on android signs out immediately

As soon as I sign in to now tv on my android app it immediately signs me out. Message is "You've been signed out. Please sign in again". Can sign in on internet and via LG tv app and watch content.  Ive tried re-installing.  Any ideas?

52 REPLIES 52
N8te
Mentor

Having the same issue here on my Lenovo Tab 4 8plus.

I did the full factory reset as recommended which did seem to fix the problem, but after restarting my tablet it's back to the sign in loop again.

This is extremely frustrating for me as I've just bought a month's sports pass with the intention of watching it on this tablet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've had this problem for 6 months.  Now TV's customer services have been completely useless, on one occasion taking 3 months to reply to an email they'd asked me to send them.  I've repeatedly uninstalled, reinstalled, updated, cleared the data and cache, and even changed the storage options but it's still not working. 

Am running Version 7.6.1 on a Lenovo Tab 4 10 plus - android 7.1.1.  Is everyone else having the sign out problem running 7.1.1, or is it other android versions, too?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it's happening to me as well, I have a Lenovo 3, same problem. Strange but to respond to this forum I had to sign into my account which worked with no problem. Just can't watch anything. Frustrating as hell..

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah, I can sign into my account no problem but whenever I press play it signs me straight out again.

App works fine on Sony Xperia XA1 mobile running android 8, and Sony Xperia Z3 Compact running 6.0.1, so guess it must be something to do with android 7.1.1. Crazy!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes... I'm also one who has suffered this "signed you out" problem for over two months now.

Why aren't NowTV or Sky fixing this  ???  Ive tried everything  but now feel like Cancelling my subscription.  I'm using my  LENOVO TAB4 android 7.1.1...  and Now Tv App Ver 10.0.0

Come On you SKY Tech Guys.. BAD PRESS is not good for Business

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Been happening to me since April 2018. Only seems to be affecting the android 7 app, from what I've heard.

Now/Sky (whoever) aren't even remotely interested in resolving the problem. They escalate it to their 'higher' tech support team and then several months later you get an email saying, 'We've resolved the matter...' when they haven't.  They've referred me to the ombudsmabecause I'm unhappy with the outcome. 

Let us know if you get anywhere with it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Navigable issue too... Any fixes ?? Trenchant a waste of ti.e. Can't fActory reset as too much work to lose! Now TV is useless!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I saw this problem on my Android 7.1 TV yesterday and spent over an hour on chat with no resolution so I asked for my issue to be escalated but still waiting for someone to get back to me. I watched the Formula 1 at the weekend using the same Andorid 7.1 TV without issue and now two days later it no longer works. You sign in and it immediately says: "You've been signed out. Please Sign in again" which I have now done over two dozen times on two TVs.

I have the same issue on two Android 7.1 TVs. It works fine on my now tv box, laptop and android phone with latest version of Android.

I have recently paid up until December so I can watch the Formula 1 and the football when I felt like it but now this suddenly happens to me and looks like other people have had this issue for a number of months now so what is going and what can be causing this issue?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It's never been fixed for me. I've a feeling it's because I bought my Lenovo Tablet from Germany, but saying that, it works fine on Samsung tablet from Spain. They just closed my ticket and didn't seem to want to pursue it. It's very annoying and surely should be an easy fix. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Wow Now Tv, some many complaints and to do this date this is still not working. This is clearly a result of poor managment, if there is no fix for a device you fix it. But you have not why should we trust this service if you do not listen to your customers. Poor development and 2 years of devices not working. What a disgusting way to treat your users. Dont think I will keep my subscription because the money not being spent to fix things only to make profit.