cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pbreadysky
Scholar

Now tv app now available on selected Amazon Fire TV sticks

Great to see the official app appear at last on Fire Tv sticks, but... how do you select the red button when fire tv remotes don’t have that??

https://www.t3.com/news/amazon-prime-video-is-coming-to-sky-and-now-tv-is-coming-to-fire-tv-at-last?...

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Pbreadysky 

All "bonus" streams are at the bottom of the homepage. This works across all apps that Now TV has launched on. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Pbreadysky
Scholar

That partially resolves it - it’s still misleading to show a red button “Search & Options” at the top of the page, and have to scroll down to find the search, for example. 
That however doesn’t seem to address the red button “add to/ remove from MyTV” option when selecting content. 
I”d guess the fire tv remote option button might be a reasonable substitute for the red button, but doesn’t appear to have been considered.

Just seems such an obvious thing to have been missed in user acceptance testing, even for a first release - maybe they’ll fix it soon.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am waiting to learn more about the red button issue on the fire stick remote control. Is there any update?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User @Pbreadysky 

If I am not mistaken is the "red button" not using the button with the 3 lines? 

Sorry for the life of me I can't recall what it's called!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Pbreadysky 

To use the red button thing hold down the main button and it pops up.