Advocate

Now sport membership not registering

Have a membership for sport but won't recognise on mobile device 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tttt 

To watch football with the NOW Mobile Sports Membership you can only watch on Sky Sports Premier League channel.

Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football is not covered under the Mobile Sports Membership.

The five channels you can watch with a Mobile Sports Membership is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (horses), News.

If you was definitely attempting to watch on Sky Sports Premier League, then sometimes deleting the NOW App off your phone, then download a fresh NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store, then fully power down your smartphone, then restart and sign into the NOW App has worked in the past for a couple of customers.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Tttt 

What sort of sports membership do you have?

What channel are you trying to watch?

What mobile do you have?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Tttt
Advocate

Have the sports membership. For free 8 months finishes in May. Was trying to watch Football/main event. I've watched it before on my oppo phone but this time it wasn't working 🤷‍♂️

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Tttt 

To watch football with the NOW Mobile Sports Membership you can only watch on Sky Sports Premier League channel.

Sky Sports Main Event and Sky Sports Football is not covered under the Mobile Sports Membership.

The five channels you can watch with a Mobile Sports Membership is Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (horses), News.

If you was definitely attempting to watch on Sky Sports Premier League, then sometimes deleting the NOW App off your phone, then download a fresh NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store, then fully power down your smartphone, then restart and sign into the NOW App has worked in the past for a couple of customers.