cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now app error code and won’t connect to stream

My now tv app will allow me to access programmes but not play them. It comes up with an error message (0xfde0001b) stating I must restart the app (which I’ve done several times) or delete and reinstall (which I’ve also done several times. I’m in hospital at the moment and this is a real pain. My subscription is ending soon and based on this I won’t be renewing 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have you tried to download the content to the device and watching via the downloads section?

Assuming you are using your mobile data?

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I’ve tried that- it says unable to download content at this time. I’m using WiFi as I’m in hospital. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

If you can try use your mobile data as a hot spot to see if you can download the content. 

There does seem to be a few issues going around since the latest update as other members are reporting similar issues.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Looks like it’ll let me play a program using 4G but I can’t download it as it says I’ve gotta be on WiFi for that. 
do you have any idea how long it’s likely to be before someone fixes it? 

Not sure if you resolved it, but for future searches for this error if helpful - I contacted nowtv online chat support here: https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint [they make it really difficult to find] and they advised that its something to do with a glitch on the number of devices you have on your account. There is no option to manually remove a device but the online chat person was able to do it for and now it works on all devices.