cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now Tv App on Android Phone signed me out

Now Tv app on my android phone has signed me out automatically does not work anymore after the update it says you have been signed out when I try to watch a TV channel or a movie channel, TV programs, movies
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya

Thank you for bringing this to our attention we'll have this looked into for you.

Many Thanks

Naomi K 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Seems like are are a lot of folk suffering from this and not a hint of a resolution. It's just started for me and I'm on day 2 of 7 day trial. Not likely to be keeping up with you if this is going on.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I get exactly the same issue, it's driving me mad. I sign in then try to watch something and it says I am signed out and need to sign in. Ridiculous!!
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Getting the same issue on my Samsung Tab A (Android). It started straight after an update.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

If still happening, try the beta version...

Uninstall the present version, then visit the app page in the Play Store, scroll to the bottom & opt into the beta program. Next, reinstall the app (which will install the beta this time) & sign in to check if it's ok.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

There appears to be a bug in the NowTV device registration process with Android Nougat 7.1.1 devices. If you experience 'you have been signed out' error when trying to play content, see if your device is actually appearing on your account (my devices). If not, there's the issue! I reported it today to the chat support people, and they said they'd report it to Tech support

The NowTV support desk have replied saying they have escalated my case ref 06632217, so will update accordingly