cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV viewing stopped

Hi

Please can you help me with a problem I'm having with the now tv app. I can't play anything as an error message appears saying viewing has stopped and to contact online support.

I checked my WiFi which is fine. I only have the entertainment pass. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app without any success.

Any help will be appreciated.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Re-installing that app fixed it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all, I came on here looking for a fix a week ago for the same issue on my android phone but had no luck. After a few days I tried whatever I could to get it working again and I finally found a way that worked for me. Not sure if it will help you guys but its worth a try. Go to phone settings > apps > Now tv > storage > clear cache, clear data then force stop. This worked for me so I hope it works for you. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This worked for me straight away cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV is very poor. There has been a bug on android for 2 years and is still not fixed. The only way I managed to get the app to work for a short time was to factory reset my phone. The issue came back after a few uses. I am not doing that again! Effectively, I am not getting the full service as I can only watch via my TV as Android doesn't work and Chromebook is not supported. Very disappointed.