cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV viewing stopped

Hi

Please can you help me with a problem I'm having with the now tv app. I can't play anything as an error message appears saying viewing has stopped and to contact online support.

I checked my WiFi which is fine. I only have the entertainment pass. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app without any success.

Any help will be appreciated.

13 REPLIES 13
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have this issue also, on my Android tablet... Any solutions? App reinstalled, and tablet rebooted. Still nothing.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi,

I also have same problem. I can cast okay from my android phone and watch on tv but cannot wiew on the phone itself. It tells me to contact help if problem persists.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here! Unable to get on live chat for help either! Tried everything I could think of but made no difference. Was working fine previously! Missed all the footy since Friday, not amused! 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes i too have this message for past few days. Have contacted nowtv thru chat loads of times and theyve assured me its been passed to technical dept but still not recieved email with any response.  I dare say ill end up having to go on chat many more times and prob no solution. I wish i had researched nowtv properly before signing up for a 10 month sports pass. Everyone on here seems to be experiencing similar problems and very few seem to have any soltions but all agree that its a disgrace that there is no telephone helpline available. Knowing this fact alone before purchase would have had alarm bells going off. I am still getting playback thru a wired internet connection but not wifi on any device even in the same room as router. So far theyve tried using the 2.5mbps min requirement excuse but my wifi is running at 4 times this speed so thats nonsense. I will re post solution if i ever get one which is unlikely but needless to say i will be demanding reimbursement from nowtv as theyre advertising running upto 6devices and i can only get one

Anonymous User
Not applicable

5th day and still can't stream anything! Can't access live chat either, although I could before I had this problem! Getting ridiculous now! 😠

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Came on this morning, gave me false hope as when I tried again now it's stopped streaming again! Looks like another weekend without live sport again for me! Even went to the extreme of factory resetting my device to see if the problem was on my side, but it made no difference! Would be nice to even get an admission of the problem from Now TV and to be told what is being done to resolve it! Grrrrrrrr! 😠

Anonymous User
Not applicable

THIS SAME MESSAGE

DONT WORK ON:

SONY XPERIA TABLET Z

SONY XPERIA TABLET Z2

Android version is 5.0 on tablet. 

Minimum which now tv require is 4.4

BUT WORKING ON :

SAMSUNG S10

AND NOW TV BOX (black) 4200sk

NOWTV TEAM FIX THE PROBLEM.

MADE UPDATE BECAUSE AFTER UPDATE THIS HAPPEN 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same problem....looks like nowtv aren't fussed about fixing the problem. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having this problem now.

Using Samsung S9.