cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Now TV App keeps signing me out on Android tablet

I have seen some other posts regarding this issue. When I try and watch Now TV using the app on my android tablet after I sign in and start a program the app keeps signing me out and asking me to sign in again.

There doesn't seem to be any resolution to this that I've seen, other than a factory reset and reload of all my apps to the tablet. This only works for so long before the Now TV app fails in the same way again. If someone does know a definitive solution please let me know.

However, the strange thing is, if I do a Chromecast to my TV from the same tablet the app behaves perfectly normally and I can watch, stop, restart the program etc to my hearts content. It doesn't sign me out the app ever. As soon as I try and watch on the tablet itself it signs me out.

Why on earth would this be the case, yet I can't use the App to watch Now TV on the device I am actually running it on?

1 REPLY 1
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Please can anybody help I only got the now TV to use on my tablet but keeps signing out everytime I try to watch anything.