cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not able to watch after app update!

Hi there,

I updated my iOS app earlier, I am now unable to watch on my iPad after signing in. I have four devices registered, but am only viewing on one other. As far as I know I should be able to watch on two devices.

Can anybody help please?

Many thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If you have updated your iPad to iOS version 10.3 then this help article explains why you may be having problems with the NowTV App.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/problems-using-now-tv-app-on-ios-10-3

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks all for your suggestions, your help is much appreciated. This is now resolved. Smiley Happy

I am using iOS 10.3.3 on an iPad Air 2 with the latest NOW TV app. I haven't altered my device list since last year, so it was unusual for this error to occur.

Usually when the app updates, a new sign-in to the app is not required, but today it was.

I restarted everything, all devices on the device list and the router to no avail so I used the live chat facility as advised, and the agent cleared my device list, allowing me to repopulate it with the same devices.

This has fixed the problem.

Thanks again to all that offered help and advice.

Rgds,

Nina.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User
Just heads up about iOS 11 it is due to be released to public after tomorrow event which could be few hours or days but remind you now tv has to update there app for Apple devices how most updates to apps go out on Thursday, if want to know all this I work in Apple store in Birmingham