cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not able to cast

Spoiler

Since cancelling membership I've been unable to cast to tv. Not happy at all as I've paid to use now tv toll 6th december. Does anyone know a FREE number to contact now tv team please as the 1 I found expect you to pay nearly 4quid a minute. Very unhappy customer. Take your money and no aftercare. Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Cancelling your pass and if it has still time left before the pass expires shouldn't effect the ability to stop casting the NowTV pass content onto your television (assuming you are using the official supported method of casting which is using a Chromecast Dongle with your Android mobile device).

There are other casting methods such has an Android TV with inbuilt Chromecast for example, but officially they are not supported by NowTV (i use my Android Tablet with my Philips Android TV with inbuilt Google Chrome Cast and it works the majority of the time with some glitches now and again).

I am also guessing you have done the basic trouble shooting stuff ?

Out of curiosity what devices are you casting from and to ?

There is no telephone number for TV Pass customers, where you can either use their live web chat service or drop them a message on the web form (both contained on the link page below).

The £4 per minute telephone charge that you found under your internet browser search is not an official telephone helpline number, where NowTV Broadband customers who use their landline number for NowTV Broadband related enquiries should be free where the number is found in a few places on their NowTV Broadband account. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint