cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

New mobile phone and sky mobile pass

I have just bought a new mobile (mainly because it has a bigger screen for to watch my sky sports mobile pass on).

My existing mobile is already an existing device.  I will be transferring the SIM from the existing phone to the new phone.

Do I need to un-register the existing mobile device and then register the new phone as a new device?

Or does the fact that I am using the same SIM mean it will work on the new phone anyway?

Thanks,

Jonathan

1 REPLY 1
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It will be a new device.

if you have six devices registered already, including the existing mobile, you will need to delete one (not necessarily the old mobile) to accommodate the new one.

You will also need to have one or more device swaps left this month in order to do that, or you will have to wait until Tuesday.

After that (or instead, if you have less than six devices registered) just start using the new device, and it will be registered for you.

Then you can delete the old phone from the list.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.