cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Network Problem - cannot Connect

I have an error message immediately I open the app; not even trying to cast or play back anything.

It reports I am not on the network but I am; all other apps work fine including Netflix, Prime, BritBox, etc.

I uninstalled, restarted all devices, reinstalled app and still nothing.

iPhone XS Max with latest iOS 13.4.1.

8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous User
Not applicable

As soon as posted my issue the app opened without issue.

Clearly the fix to this problem is to post on here; instantly fixes the problem.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Looks like NowTV are encountering a major technical fault across various devices using the NowTV App.

youdoodle-2020-06-03T14-48-05Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same issue

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also means that passes are being paid for that can only be used on the smart stick or box. My housemate is the one that pays for now tv and it’s not cheap and she can’t even use, due to her not having a tv in her room, unless she watches it in the living room on the box!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem and cannot use my app.  Keeps coming up with Network error. The fire stick is working and other mobile devises in the house, all iPhones, but my iPhone isn’t and I am the bill payer! Please help. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

There is a software system update for the Fire stick today.

You need to update it before you can use any apps on it again.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks so much for replying and the tip. I uninstalled the Now TV app on my iPhone and reinstalled it and this did the trick so it’s working again! Problem solved. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Ah sorry I miss read thinking it was the Fire stick you were having the issues with. Glad you got it sorted with your iPhone though!

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help