cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV on Android

I have used my now tv app on my acer android tablet since I got now tv with no problems.

3 nights ago I tried to watch a program it loaded and just as it was about to start playing I got a message saying now tv had stopped.

after looking online I follwed one suggestion of uninstalling the app and reinstalling but with the same problem.

I have reset my Acer back to factory settings and tried it again and still the same problem.

Any one help

44 REPLIES 44
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Would you be able to manually check for the update if it is available?

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi. I've done a manual check for system update but it tells me I have the latest version.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any news on this problem yet

Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  have you notice the post about the trial on Android?  It might be worth you trying it to see if it resolves your problem.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Simon-J
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User,

Really sorry for the delay in coming back to you on this issue.

In addition to what @4268 has suggested regarding the trial can I ask you to try these steps for me:

- Sign in on a different device and remove all the shows from your watchlist, seems odd but we believe it might be one of theses failing to load causing the app to crash out.

Thanks

Simon

NOW TV Team