cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

NOW TV on Android

I have used my now tv app on my acer android tablet since I got now tv with no problems.

3 nights ago I tried to watch a program it loaded and just as it was about to start playing I got a message saying now tv had stopped.

after looking online I follwed one suggestion of uninstalling the app and reinstalling but with the same problem.

I have reset my Acer back to factory settings and tried it again and still the same problem.

Any one help

44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it's version 4.6
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User,

Sorry to hear this issue is still ongoing.

I am going to confer with our problem analyst on this and will get you back to you on Monday to let you know what happens.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

There was a new version of the app rolled out recently so the involved parties are looking into your issue to try and recreate it.

I will post here again once I get more info.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any news on this problem yet. Thank you

Anonymous User
Not applicable

HI @Anonymous User,

Apologies. No further info just yet.

This is still being looked into and I hope to have more info come Monday.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Rich

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

<information removed as not relevant>

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Rich
Thank you for getting back to me.
I have deleted then reinstalled the app but didn't get asked about notifications so I unticked the box in the app settings.
However after it looked like it was about to play the same message comes up. Unfortunately now TV has stopped.
I have tried the app on an old Samsung tablet it has android 4.4 as well and the app played on that.
Hope this will to sort it out.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User I've just removed the information Rich posted as that's not actually relevant for Android devices. Sorry for any confusion.

Our technical team are looking into the issue and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Tom

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Any update ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

any further update yet