Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Multiple chromecast

Hi all,

I just signed up for NowTV. 

I would like like to do the following.

In one location use my pass by having my mobile stream to a chromecast and in another location have a tablet stream to another chromecast.

My question is does that count as 2 simultaneous streams (which should be allowed) or does NowTV count that as 4 (which won’t work).

ThNks in advance for any feedback.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you cast first before playing anything with the nowtv pass on your mobile or tablet then this should equate to 2 simultaneous streams at the same time and you will be fine.

Should you start playing nowtv content on your mobile & tablet, then cast to your two Chromecasts then you will encouter the 2 maximum stream permitted restriction message.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If you cast first before playing anything with the nowtv pass on your mobile or tablet then this should equate to 2 simultaneous streams at the same time and you will be fine.

Should you start playing nowtv content on your mobile & tablet, then cast to your two Chromecasts then you will encouter the 2 maximum stream permitted restriction message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks schnapps, you were exactly correct in your reply. 

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User