cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Monthly sports pass

Hi, I just bought the monthly mobile sports pass and it is not activated, I can’t warch anything live on my mobile (IOS). In the confirmTion E-Mail I did not get a voucher to activate the pass. What can I do?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you trying to watch the nowtv mobile sports pass on an iPhone ?

Where the iPad is not supported.

If using an iPhone and the Premier League, Sky Arena, Sky Action sports channels are not working, then perhaps delete the nowtv App from your phone and download the App again from the phones App store.

Then once the fresh App is downloaded re sign back in with the same email address you received the email confirmation from nowtv that you have purchased the mobile sports pass.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Are you trying to watch the nowtv mobile sports pass on an iPhone ?

Where the iPad is not supported.

If using an iPhone and the Premier League, Sky Arena, Sky Action sports channels are not working, then perhaps delete the nowtv App from your phone and download the App again from the phones App store.

Then once the fresh App is downloaded re sign back in with the same email address you received the email confirmation from nowtv that you have purchased the mobile sports pass.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Many thanks,

it’s working now

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve paid for a monthly sports pass however, on my iPad app and my Samsung note 8 app it says I need to pay for a pass to watch live sport. I have a confirmation email so I defiantly have paid for it. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had the same when I was trying to watch on my iPad, even though it let me watch sky sports news. So I tried on my iPhone and it worked on my iPhone, so it might be that the ipad and android devices aren’t able to show sport but I don’t really know.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello

i have purchased the mobile monthly pass and only when you search on the faq can you find out what you can actually watch 

. As it happens I can’t watch the game I want tonight and want to upgrade to a day pass can nowtv help with this please?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

See if nowtv live chat can help with regards to a refund for the mobile pass and then maybe buy a one day sports pass to watch the match.

You can use a mobile sports pass and a day sports pass at the same time if you want.

I am assuming it's the Bristol City v Ipswich game you want too watch ?

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks a lot

and thanks for the link which I couldn’t locate on the site!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

In the past I have purchased monthly but mainly weekly Sports passes.

I took up the offer of one month for the weekly rate of £12.99 as a treat over the holiday period.

On numerous occasions since I have been unable to watch and get the message

" Well that didn't go to plan...

NOW TV isn't loading. Please try again in a bit "

Particularly dissappointed not be able to follow tonight's match.

Anyone know why this is occurring or did Sky shoot themselves in the foot with this offer ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I guess I will just have to reconsider whether or not to purchase passes in the future if it can't be relied upon to receive the service paid for.

Of course there may be an appropriate technical explanation but this has occurred for a number of days.