cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mobile issue

Hi, I've just signed up for the sports day Pass and 5 months mobile pass, however if I try to watch an allowed channel on my Samsung 9 I get the message " Viewing stopped

Sorry, we don't support hdmi streaming to your TV or screen recording from mobile devices but don't worry there are loads of ways to get Now tv on your big screen"

I'm not casting or connected to the TV via hdmi just trying to watch on my phone. What is the problem? Do I need to change a setting? 

Would like to start watching the Premier league tomorrow.

Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Might sound daft, you could log out and back in to the app? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for the suggestion I did give that a try, l also uninstall and reinstalled. No joy.

Get Outlook for Android
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Are you able to test it out on your mobile data?

Do you happen to have another device that you could test it out on? 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Tried mobile data as suggested. Still same message. Don't currently have access to another device. Thanks for the suggestions though.

Get Outlook for Android
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have seen this message reported on the forum before by a couple of Samsung S series smartphone owners in the past.

Don't know how to remove the message sorry (unless another Samsung smartphone user has had any success).

I don't own a Samsung smartphone myself, but i would check in the Samsung phone settings if something like smart view / screen mirroring or screen recorder is switched on which is preventing the Mobile Sports Membership to run.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-phone-smart-view/