cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mobile Pass not showing

So last week I purchased the Day Pass with 8 months sky mobile included. I used the Day Pass no problem last week but I’m trying to use the mobile pass but can’t find any sign of it. Any ideas to how I can find/activate it?

Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It can take up to 10 days for the Mobile Membership to be automatically added to your account.

If the Mobile Membership is showing on your online NOW account, then make sure you are only watching one of the five permitted channels which is Premier League, Action/NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News with the NOW App from your phone Apps Store.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your help. I have been trying to use those channels, but it I
purchased it last Saturday so I’ll give it a few more days and see what
happens then.
It’s not showing online or anything yet but we’ll see I guess
Thanks
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi there

I have the same problem. I purchased the day pass on https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase last week.

Sports Day + Mobile Month Membership
£9.98 one-off payment.

Access every Sky Sports channel for a day, plus enjoy a 8 month Mobile Month Membership.

Now I can watch only News channel on mobile. But not Premier League channel. Pass is not showed in my account either.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

With a Day Sports Membership you used to get 30 days free Sky Sports News Access on any device once you have triggered the Day Sports Membership.

I don't know if this is still a case because i haven't used a Day Membership in a few years.

If the Sports Mobile Membership is not showing on your online account and it's been less than 10 days then i doubt there is much you can do.

If the time window is more than 10 days, then contact NOW live chat.

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @schnapps @Anonymous User 

7 < 10.

Come back Thursday if it is still not with you,

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I had email confirming it’s activated.  It will be interesting to see if this works today. I’ve tested it on the Golf and it’s having those pop-up promotions on the screen trying to get me to sign up 

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Golf isn’t included in the Mobile membership.

Only the five options @schnapps has listed above, Premier League, Action/NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) and News.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ahhh ok makes sense, thanks 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Thats because the golf channel is not one of the 5 channels you get.

5 Sky Sports channels: Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News

https://help.nowtv.com/article/sports-membership

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help