Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Can anyone send me a link to do a live chat please cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, alas, it does that. It doesn’t seem to know that you are typing, and times out if you don’t Enter soon enough.

Hence my comment about short and sweet; or ensure you press Enter every line or less, no matter how choppy that makes the Chat; better than a disconnect.

No bad idea to put an email in as well; NowTV promise to respond promptly, though this promise Is not always kept.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Only Broadband customers can phone, and even then only about broadband issues. You need to get in touch with Live Chat:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

<If you can’t access Live Chat and nothing happens, try a different browser from your usual one (Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, Safari) on which you haven’t disabled pop ups, third party cookies or indeed any cookies, haven’t set an Ad Blocker, and haven’t set Noscript on, or JavaScript off, as any or all of these things may prevent the Live Chat window appearing>

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I AM DEAF, I WANT TELL YOU ABOUT BILL THAT IS NOT HAPPY LOTS OF BILL THREE TIME. CAN CANCELL FOOTBALL PLEASE.

RAWLINGS AGBONTAEN. 

[email removed]

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for your post. 

Can you please let me know if you have tried to contact us via Live Chat about your account? 

If you want to cancel your passes all you need to do is follow the steps in this link here.

The article will inform you with where you need to go to cancel your Sports Pass,

Any questions please let us know. 

Thanks

Karl

Anonymous User
Not applicable

crap and not available - great - great

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The " Get in touch " page no longer exists, like unicorns it states and the other page also has no live chat.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You want live chat.......

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

On this link click 'chat online' directly underneath "chat to an advisor"

For broadband support. The free from number is on the link below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-broadband-complaint1

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
ukbobboy
Legend

@Anonymous User  @gavs82008 

Hey Jim

Just checked out Live Chat and it's still there, ready, willing and able, I'm guessing that you are using a slightly incompatible browser, this site can be very finicky at times.  So may I suggest you try another browser, such as Firefox.

UK Bob

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi 

İ have free trial but now I like cancel , I cant find cancel link on web

RoyB
Legend

Cancel is in My Account/Passes & Vouchers, and in this case would be under your Mobile Sports Pass.

If it doesn’t show a Cancel option there, then you have the sort of Pass that does not auto-renew, and therefore you don’t need to Cancel it.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I would like to know if I could What now tv on a sky box? Silly question but would it not work?