Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Can anyone send me a link to do a live chat please cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, alas, it does that. It doesn’t seem to know that you are typing, and times out if you don’t Enter soon enough.

Hence my comment about short and sweet; or ensure you press Enter every line or less, no matter how choppy that makes the Chat; better than a disconnect.

No bad idea to put an email in as well; NowTV promise to respond promptly, though this promise Is not always kept.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you using the mobile pass on a smartphone and not a tablet where casting is also not permitted ?

Also are you attempting to watch the mobile pass with the NowTV App on your smartphone and not using an internet browser on the NowTV website ?

With the mobile pass you only get 5 sports channels which are Sky Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News, so make sure you are watching these five channels only.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Thanks for your respond.

Yes you are right.

I am using mobile pass on smart phone

I am attempting to watch mobile pass on now tv app on my phone

with mobile pass I am not able to watch all sports channel which I wanted
especially Cricket.

so I am not able to watch the channel which I want. My next question is if
I would like to replace my pass from sport to entertrainment or kids pass.
Can I do so ?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately like you have found out the Sky Cricket channel is not one of the channels covered under the NowTV mobile pass.

I don't work for NowTV and i doubt they would allow you to swap a sports mobile pass to an entertainment or kids pass that was won has a McDonald's prize give away competition.

Anyway if you wish to try your luck with NowTV, then you will need to contact their live chat service.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks.

I will try with now tv live chat

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your respond.

Yes you are right.

I am using mobile pass on smart phone

I am attempting to watch mobile pass on now tv app on my phone

with mobile pass I am not able to watch all sports channel which I wanted especially Cricket.

so I am not able to watch the channel which I want. My next question is if I would like to replace my pass from sport to entertrainment or kids pass. Can I do so ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I want to watch villa game have paid for 1 day but error comes up...sorry unable to play requested content at the moment!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello I cancelled now TV last month and have just checked my bank and have been charged this month again please tell me why?
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Could be a number of reasons, see if there is anything in this linked help article to point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Also when you cancelled the pass, did you go through all the steps on screen (approx four steps) where a green thumbs up cancelled confirmation message appeared on your screen.

Usually after a pass is cancelled, when you go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here it should show cancelled next to the pass and you should get an email confirmation from NowTV that you have cancelled a pass on your account.

Would also recommend adding a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins to avoid anybody else who has access to your devices (for example kids in the family) accidentally buying a pass without your permission or authorisation.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

can i speak to some one about a payment

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Two posts up from yours and you will see methods of getting in contact with staff.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help