cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: Live chat

I want to watch villa game have paid for 1 day but error comes up...sorry unable to play requested content at the moment!!!

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

Re: sky sports mobile pass for 5 months

Thanks.

I will try with now tv live chat

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hi 

İ have free trial but now I like cancel , I cant find cancel link on web

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Cancel is in My Account/Passes & Vouchers, and in this case would be under your Mobile Sports Pass.

If it doesn’t show a Cancel option there, then you have the sort of Pass that does not auto-renew, and therefore you don’t need to Cancel it.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I HAVE LOOKED IN MY E=MAILS BUT NO VOUCHER  I LOOKED IN ALL OF THEM IF I CANT GET THE VOUCHER  I WILL CANCEL MY BROADBANDAND GO TO SOMEONE ELSE AS THERE ARE CHEEPER BROADBANDS OUT THERE

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

it is so hard to access live chat.....there needs to be an access button....l lost chat and now can't find it again....very frustrating when half way through trying to resolve an issue
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @SassyTT 

My first reply post in this thread tells you how to access Live Chat, but there is also an option you can reach from that link to email NowTV. 

It is is worth putting everything you want to say in an email, and give NowTV time to reply, which they promise they will.

But if they don’t, at least when you next go on Live Chat, you can refer them to the email, with its full description of the issue and what steps you have tried to fix it, and then go from there with them.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
(As long as you started the thread, and haven’t already accepted an answer)
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’ (the thumbs-up icon)
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Hello I cancelled now TV last month and have just checked my bank and have been charged this month again please tell me why?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Matthew67 

Could be a number of reasons, see if there is anything in this linked help article to point you in the right direction.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/cancelled-now-tv-but-still-being-charged

Also when you cancelled the pass, did you go through all the steps on screen (approx four steps) where a green thumbs up cancelled confirmation message appeared on your screen.

Usually after a pass is cancelled, when you go back to My Account > Passes & Vouchers whilst logged in on here it should show cancelled next to the pass and you should get an email confirmation from NowTV that you have cancelled a pass on your account.

Would also recommend adding a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins to avoid anybody else who has access to your devices (for example kids in the family) accidentally buying a pass without your permission or authorisation.

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Advocate

I have try to.phone about my bill no one is answering I need to sort my bill out
0 Thanks