Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Can anyone send me a link to do a live chat please cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, alas, it does that. It doesn’t seem to know that you are typing, and times out if you don’t Enter soon enough.

Hence my comment about short and sweet; or ensure you press Enter every line or less, no matter how choppy that makes the Chat; better than a disconnect.

No bad idea to put an email in as well; NowTV promise to respond promptly, though this promise Is not always kept.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does any one have email i can send to Now tv im getting no response also they put phone down on me help i need to cancel by saturday

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been charged today £5.99 for a months now tv subscription. I had a free trial last year and cancelled within the time. This payment has been taken randomly, as I haven’t used the app for months. How can I receive a refund?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hi can you help me fine my landline number please 

RoyB
Legend

Ring your mobile.

The number will appear on its screen.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi , I am a member of Now TV and you taken 9.99 from my account and I don't know why

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have taken 9.99 from account

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

No point in saying "you" as that has no relevance on a customer to customer forum. 

Did you take a trial which included cinema and entertainment? 

Which membership did you cancel if you took a trial?

Did you get a confirmation email about the cancellation?

In the payments section of your account what was the charge for?

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/payments

To get any form of refund you have to contact NOW directly. You have two options; Live chat and email support. 

1. Live chat by clicking "chat online" within the green box, don't click "get help quicker" as this is a bot

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

2. Address for support in the below picture

Now TV customer service.jpeg

If I were you to be super safe, put a payment PIN on your account.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/change-pin-settings

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
redchiz1
Champion 2

Hi @Anonymous User your best bet is to contact the customer support team directly, use the "Chat online" button near the top of the page here

Anonymous User
Not applicable

hello

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have activated sky sports mobile pass for 5 months but it is not working. Can someone help me to activate.