Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live chat

Can anyone send me a link to do a live chat please cheers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Yes, alas, it does that. It doesn’t seem to know that you are typing, and times out if you don’t Enter soon enough.

Hence my comment about short and sweet; or ensure you press Enter every line or less, no matter how choppy that makes the Chat; better than a disconnect.

No bad idea to put an email in as well; NowTV promise to respond promptly, though this promise Is not always kept.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.

View solution in original post

74 REPLIES 74
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

The Sky Satellite Boxes don't support the NowTV App, so you will need to use other devices when using your NowTV passes.

Have a read of this article on ways to watch NowTV (click on the green arrows to expand the on screen information).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-devices-can-i-use-to-watch-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

i dont want the movie packege no more ive not payed for it yet but it wont let me cancel it but i want to pay for my broadband and i cant with the payment still going out 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

how do I get to watch championship games on now tv by the red button ?
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

NowTV Sports does not include, provide or support the red button 🎟 feature, which is only available to full Sky customers on Sky boxes on the Sky subscription service  🏐 🏉 🏏 🏀 🏆

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi just wondering if I have been accepted for now TV broadband and when will I receive hub to get set up as not much has been sent to tell me thanks 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Normally when you sign up to NowTV Broadband you will receive an email order confirmation usually the same day you sign up via the NowTV website.

If you have already ordered the NowTV Broadband via their website, is there anything mentioned in the My Account (person icon if using a smartphone) then by selecting the Orders & Appointments or Message Centre options whilst logged in on here ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi I’m tryin to pay my bill on my app but it’s not letting me 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would like to add more devices to my account it it letting me  

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

It should be explaining to you that you can have a maximum of six devices, and a limit of three swaps a month.

Is it? Have you reached either limit?

You will get three new swaps from midnight tonight, if that is a limit you have reached.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi bought now stick with free pass can not get voucher code and signed me in to old email address I had years ago