Labels (1)
0 Thanks
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Live chat

@Professorcrow 

Yes, alas, it does that. It doesn’t seem to know that you are typing, and times out if you don’t Enter soon enough.

Hence my comment about short and sweet; or ensure you press Enter every line or less, no matter how choppy that makes the Chat; better than a disconnect.

No bad idea to put an email in as well; NowTV promise to respond promptly, though this promise Is not always kept.

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂

View solution in original post

49 Replies
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Professorcrow 

There is actually an enormous wealth of information provided by NowTV if you choose the Help option, and the idea is that you work through that, and if it still doesn’t resolve your query, then you get the option to contact NowTV directly, either by Live Chat or Email, and even - though for Broadband only - by telephone.

However, this process seems to fail for a lot of people - I’m not sure where or why - but we do get the regular complaint on the Community that people can’t find these ‘Get in Touch’ options.

If you have not gone through the Help, @Professorcrow, then I recommend that you go back and try it.

But if you have gone through it, and got nowhere, here are some useful links:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, keep you answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

Good luck!

If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Professorcrow
Observer

Hi
Thanks for all your advice I have now found the live chat and when I had gone through all the issues it said I have lost connection and now it won’t let me back on live chat again
0 Thanks
RoyB Legend 5
Legend 5

@Professorcrow 

Yes, alas, it does that. It doesn’t seem to know that you are typing, and times out if you don’t Enter soon enough.

Hence my comment about short and sweet; or ensure you press Enter every line or less, no matter how choppy that makes the Chat; better than a disconnect.

No bad idea to put an email in as well; NowTV promise to respond promptly, though this promise Is not always kept.

View solution in original post

dharmesh
Advocate

hello

0 Thanks
dharmesh
Advocate

sky sports mobile pass for 5 months

I have activated sky sports mobile pass for 5 months but it is not working. Can someone help me to activate. 

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: sky sports mobile pass for 5 months

Hi @dharmesh 

Are you using the mobile pass on a smartphone and not a tablet where casting is also not permitted ?

Also are you attempting to watch the mobile pass with the NowTV App on your smartphone and not using an internet browser on the NowTV website ?

With the mobile pass you only get 5 sports channels which are Sky Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing & News, so make sure you are watching these five channels only.

0 Thanks
dharmesh
Advocate

Thanks for your respond.

Yes you are right.

I am using mobile pass on smart phone

I am attempting to watch mobile pass on now tv app on my phone

with mobile pass I am not able to watch all sports channel which I wanted
especially Cricket.

so I am not able to watch the channel which I want. My next question is if
I would like to replace my pass from sport to entertrainment or kids pass.
Can I do so ?
0 Thanks
dharmesh
Advocate

Thanks for your respond.

Yes you are right.

I am using mobile pass on smart phone

I am attempting to watch mobile pass on now tv app on my phone

with mobile pass I am not able to watch all sports channel which I wanted especially Cricket.

so I am not able to watch the channel which I want. My next question is if I would like to replace my pass from sport to entertrainment or kids pass. Can I do so ?

0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @dharmesh 

Unfortunately like you have found out the Sky Cricket channel is not one of the channels covered under the NowTV mobile pass.

I don't work for NowTV and i doubt they would allow you to swap a sports mobile pass to an entertainment or kids pass that was won has a McDonald's prize give away competition.

Anyway if you wish to try your luck with NowTV, then you will need to contact their live chat service.

Link here to live chat.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

0 Thanks