cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Live Chat Visibility

Ok heres my issue. Why is it so god damn time consuming to get to the live chat option. Just make a freakin tab that pops out as soon as you land on the now website without having to make us go through 3 articles and then how to get in touch etc etc. Im literate on devices but for anyone who is mid aged or not knowledgable on how the nowtv help centre works, they’ll never find the live chat easily...

and why isnt there a live chat option inside the mobile app?? Please get up to speed with 2019.

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Perhaps the reason why live chat is not easily accessible by clicking on a single button to "Contact Us" is posted by Karl-F The Community Forum Manager in this linked thread below.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Off-Topic-Chat/Cancellations/m-p/507278#M15031

Though i do agree with you and many others that reaching NowTV customer service should be more simplified with a press of a single button to reach their live chat service.

NowTV should also seriously consider re introducing their Email message service in conjunction with live chat, where some people find live chat too daunting and stressful (who have slow typing skills) where they much prefer sending an email where they can pre compose a message which they can write up in their own time without any time limit pressure when typing in real time on live chat.

A telephone helpline for TV customers would also be welcomed, but personally i can't see that this will ever happen because of costs that eats into a companies profit margin .😠.

Just my two pennies worth on this subject matter.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Agree. And another thing, when the browser on mobile is minimised, you lose connection to the agent. So annoying.

RoyB
Legend

Live Chat would be a lot less stressful if it didn’t keep timing out.

There should be an App for it, not the “don’t like your browser configuration, squire” nonsense we have now. And then it could know you are typing, like any decent Chat software does, and know not to time out.

In the meantime though, it would be better if the timeout tolerance was minutes, not seconds.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.