cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Kindle fire hd

Are there any plans to have the Now all for the kindle fire he tablet? If not is there any way to make it work?

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I have an older Fire HD Tablet (generation 7) and by side loading the Google Play Store on it the NOW App runs for me (even though the Amazon Fire HD Tablet isn't officially NOW supported).

Don't use my Fire Tablet usually for streaming (more old school and prefer using my streaming boxes on a large TV screen) but i did download a TV show and play it no problems on the Fire Tablet gen 7 this week.

I was discussing on the Community Forum with a forum member with a newer generation Fire HD Tablet on another thread about a year or two ago and apparently their newer generation Fire HD Tablet doesn't seem to work with the NOW App by side loading the Google Play Store on their device.

Don't know if anybody found a work around on the newer generation Fire HD Tablets ?

I am not aware that NOW are going to support the Amazon Fire Tablet in the future, maybe contact NOW live chat or drop them a message.