cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Breeze1

Intermittent Wi-Fi connection on iPhone

Hi,

The Wi-Fi connection on iphone keeps dropping. I've only been with NowTV for 8 weeks and has only started doing this in the last 2-3 weeks. I've contacted and changed the channel so fine on laptop but connection continues to drop on the iphone throughout the day. 

Has anyone had anything similar happen and/or any advice to fix this?

Thank you! 

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
2 Replies
NOW TV Team Tony-D
NOW TV Team

Re: Intermittent Wi-Fi connection on iPhone

@Breeze1 wrote:

Hi,

The Wi-Fi connection on iphone keeps dropping. I've only been with NowTV for 8 weeks and has only started doing this in the last 2-3 weeks. I've contacted and changed the channel so fine on laptop but connection continues to drop on the iphone throughout the day. 

Has anyone had anything similar happen and/or any advice to fix this?

Thank you! 

Hi @Breeze1 

As you've already went through changing the channels and such we will just focus on the iPhone for now. What model of iPhone is it anyway?

Here's a guide i found on the internet but not sure if it's relevant to you

iPhone Wi-Fi keeps disconnecting.

Another iPhone Wi-Fi problem is that it keeps disconnecting at random intervals. This is an irritating Wi-Fi not working on iPhone problem as it keeps disrupting the internet access. You might be using Wi-Fi on your device only to find out that it suddenly disconnects.

To fix this iPhone Wi-Fi not working problem and use uninterrupted internet on the iPhone, follow the few steps as explained below:

First, make sure your iPhone is in the Wi-Fi’s range as every router has its specific range to which it caters.

Second, check with other devices too. If the same problem persists on your laptop, etc then you might need to contact your service provider.

Third, y ou can also visit “Settings” >“Wi-Fi” >“ network name” > Information Icon and finally tap on “Forget this Network” and rejoin it after a few minutes.

wifi not working on iphone-forget this network

Fourth, renew the lease on the iPhone by visiting “Settings” then tapping on “Wi-Fi” and selecting your network. Then, tap on “i” and hit “Renew Lease”.

wifi not working on iphone-renew lease

Finally, you can try to reset your network settings as explained earlier which is a one stop solution to fix all types of iPhone Wi-Fi, not working problems.

[Source: https://drfone.wondershare.com/iphone-problems/wifi-not-working-on-iphone.html#part_3]

0 Thanks
Will_H1

Re: Intermittent Wi-Fi connection on iPhone

Hi we are having the same problems after being with nowtv for 2 weeks. Customer services can’t seem to advise and the iPhone was working fine with sky our previous supplier. Did you find anything that worked?
0 Thanks