cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incorrect sign in with valid credidentials

Hi,

Please help can't log into androif with valid credentials.

Neeeeed to watch Game of thrones.

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User  there was an issue earlier with the Android app.  Have you tried switching off your phone and logging back in?  If that doesn't work you may need to reboot the app (remove data, fully uninstall and reinstall).  GOT will be available for 4 weeks and the next episode is not until next Monday so you have time. 🙂  If the above does not work, contact chat.  Details on how are in my signature.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hiya, thankyou for help, but have tried all that, there is no time lol I have to avoid all news, facebook and possibly work before someone spoils it lol!!

Cheers
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hermits annoymous are recruiting this week @Anonymous User 😉  On a more serious note have you contact Now chat?  They might be able to help you.  Details on contacting them are in my signature.

Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Can i just check that your Android is not modified in anyway ?

Also that your not using any VPN's to access NOW TV and your within the UK ?

Thanks

Andy