cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Incomplete account

I was using the now tv app on my iPhone normally and then I logged out. When I tried to log back in it says sorry there is an issue with your account please go to your mac or pc and accept the terms and conditions. What do I do?
17 REPLIES 17
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hi Guys,

Follow this link fill out the details and it should then work for you ..

http://www.nowtv.com/activate

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Nadine

I've having this issue, and have tried the link you posted.

This link only takes me to a sign up for Now TV.

can you please help.

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. Normally that happens when you are trying to use a username to login that was never finished signing up properly (or an old Sky ID) and payment details are missing. Make sure you sign out of this forum then go back to the link provided above, click the type of pass you want and when you reach the log in screen instead of choosing new to NOW TV enter the username and password you're trying to use in the sign in box and sign in. It should then prompt you to enter any missing details to complete your account.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Andy.

I don't understand how my account sign up is not completed, as I've been paying for movies since Christmas last year.

Everything was OK until I had to do an update on the app on my ipad.

N

Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Ah right, sounds like your issue is slightly different to this thread (originally brand new users not fully setup).

I notice you say you've solved it by adding payment details. However as you shouldn't have to do this if payments are being taken regularly, and as some people do end up accidentally making two accounts and getting charged on both, then to be on the safe side I would double-check you haven't done this by logging into this website with the same username you've used on the iPad and then going to your My Account >View My Bills page

https://account.nowtv.com/bills

and make sure you can see all your past Cinema Pass purchases that you've made. If you can then you are in your original account and you should be alright.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am getting the same message. I have been a now tv member for over a year and only ever had one username and password. I can't find anywhere on the page to accept any terms and conditions and I'm becoming frustrated. I can't find where to live chat with anyone and no numbers to call. My account seems like I have no passes and no bank details stored, yet my money has been taken from the bank only 2 days ago. Not impressed with this service at all. If this isn't rectified and quickly I will be cancelling my account.
Andy
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Welcome to the forum. You can send the NOW TV Team a message or get to live chat from the Contact Us page

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch

(choose the options that apply to you, or click none of the above)

If you don't see your payment listed on your My Account > View My Bills page and it's asking for payment details that usually means you have a second account, or your browser is logging you into an old Sky ID by accident. It's worth checking the My Account screen of the app on any other devices you use to watch NOW TV to see what username is listed there, or check what email address any receipts or NOW TV correspondence go to and then use that email address to log in. 

However live chat can help find all this out for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Slinnjim

Just sorted this by entering my payment details again, and then agreeing to the term and conditions.

Good luck.