I want to unsubscribed and cannot find any links to do so please help

I want to unsubscribe but cannot see any links to do so

Thx

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

Read this guide below how to cancel your passes.

http://help.nowtv.com/article/How-to-cancel-NOW-TV

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

The easiest way to cancel your NOW TV subscriptions is by using a Windows or Mac computer, not a mobile device, as their web browsers are not sophisticated enough to display 'pop-up' windows (ie: windows within windows). Also, Mac or IOS device users will require JavaScript support enabled in their Safari internet browsers. Here's what you need to do: -

• Log onto your NOW TV account via this forum using the same log-in details as your NOW TV playback device.
  • Then click on the grey coloured 'Canel' button which is located within each of the NOW TV packages you have subscribed to (ie: Entertainment, Movies, Sports). You should see something like this: -

• A new "We hate saying goodbye" web page will be displayed.
  • Scroll down to the bottom of the web page.
  • Click on the purple coloured 'I don't want my contract free pass' button on the bottom right of the web page.
  • Follow the remainder of on-screen instructions/questionnaires...

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I do not have access to a computer.....please take this email as an unsubscription
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Unfortunately NOW TV is an online only service, so your post will not be accepted.

You can access Live Chat via some tablets and smart phones, or the device you originally subscribed using.