cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I do not have an account but am told that my membership is being extended

I have just had an email to say that my membership is being extended "for free", However, I do not have an account and do not own a  smartphone through which I am told I have to access the service. I tried chatting online but the button to forward the message did not come up. Where do I go from here?

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Was the email about a NOW Mobile Sports Membership ?

If it is, then it sounds to me you purchased a Day Sports Pass previously and there was a freebie Mobile Sports Membership with the offer included.

If you don't own a smartphone then this Mobile Membership would be pointless in your case.

When you go to your online account under My Membership is there anything showing ?

i am assuming you must have used NOW in the past where you received this email otherwise NOW wouldn't have your email address on their database.

Try clicking on the green chat online button from this link below to see if you can reach live chat.

Or if no luck send them a message using the web form on the same link page.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I may have enquired about it once but having no smartphone it cannot have
gone further. I looked to see if I have an account and it says "account
cancelled". All I want is to make sure that I am taken off any list. How
much easier it would be if one could just talk to someone over the 'phone.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Unfortunately there is no customer telephone helpline for TV customer related matters.

Only live web chat, web form, email or post.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Is it possible you have another account with the same payment details?

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks. I just want to get off the list. I tried live chat but the window would not show enough to allow me to click on send. Every large organisation has done away with live communication which would enable simple matters to be cleared up immediately. I hope someone will pick this up and do what is needed.