cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

How long does it take for premier league to appear on 'On Demand'

I have been trying to work out how long it takes for a premier league match to appear in the 'On Demand' feature after a game has finished. But it seems to make no sense.

Friday 23rd April 5.30pm KO West Ham v Chelsea

Friday 23rd April 8.00pm KO Sheffield v Brighton

Monday 26th April West Ham v Chelsea is not on demand, but Sheffield v Brighton is on demand.

Does anyone who what the rules are for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The investigation shows the data of this match is having processing issue. They are working on fixing this at present.

Hopefully I will get more update soon.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

From my experience it takes about 28 to 32 hours for NOW to add the games to their on demand sports catchup service.

I believe both games was on Saturday the 24th and not Friday the 23rd.

Usually the games are added in time order, don't know why the West Ham v Chelsea game hasn't been added yet (unless NOW are having some technical difficulty uploading the West Ham v Chelsea match).

@Izzie-T  of the NOW Content Team can you help ?

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

I will try to confirm if we have any timeline for getting any games to OnDemand. 

As each games and right can be different, I will request if we will have the West Ham v Chelsea available too.

Will get back to you about this.

Thank you.

*Please note that I am only able to look into on content related queries, any account, offer, etc related, please contact our customer team or live chat for help. Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi both,

I got confirmed that "It's usually between 12-24 hours for Premier League games that were live on Sky Sports to become available"

However I am still waiting for the reply about the West Ham v Chelsea game rerun.

Will keep you updated. 

Thank you

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

The investigation shows the data of this match is having processing issue. They are working on fixing this at present.

Hopefully I will get more update soon.

Thank you.

Izzie-T
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi All,

the game is now on platform:

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/watch/home/asset/pl-west-ham-v-chelsea-2020/A5EK4mDpk6srW51HPNYu9

Thank you for your message.

starman73
Elite

the game is now on platform..

Thanks, but only going to be there for 2 days, and a bit too late.