cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

General Playback Error American Dad

I've been going round in circles on this 'help' section. Right, I can't watch the new American Dad episode on the Now TV app on my Samsung Android. I could a few days ago, and have watched them all apart from the new one. It says General Playback Error. I can watch other shows on the app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still no joy. I can watch it on my now tv stick, but I want to watch on my phone. Please help!

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I just tried playing the same episode S15 Ep21 on my Android Tablet and like you reported this episode doesn't play on the Android mobile platform so there must be an issue at NowTV's end.

You will need to report the problem to live chat so they can pass this on to their Content Team to sort it out.

Link below to live chat, just pick an appropriate category and help topic, then scroll towards the bottom of the screen page and click on the drop down arrow below Get in Touch to see the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the info. That's what I wanted to do before posting on here. Still can't see how you contact them directly when I click the link. I'm not even that old. Frustrating site

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Live chat works for me using MS Edge.

See if this expanded link shows the live chat button by clicking on the green drop down arrow below Get in Touch.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/technical-device-issues/problems-watching-now-tv

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the link. Got through to chat but kept kicking me off with connection issues. It's like most customer service stuff nowadays, created to make you give up!

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Jason-C please can you pass this information onto your NowTV Content Team to investigate and fix on behalf of @Anonymous User and any other NowTV customer who wants to watch American Dad S15 Ep21 on their mobile Android devices.

Thanks.