cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error message - try later

I’ve been trying to play the last episode of A Discovery of Witches which is due to expire later this evening. The program is on my watchlist. When I press play an error message pops up saying there’s a problem and to try later. I’ve been trying for a couple of hours now. Is there a problem with Now TV at the moment?  I was watching the series earlier this morning and it was playing ok.  I’ve tried playing live programs and they play ok.  I’ve tried playing other programmes off my watchlist and they don’t work either.  Anyone got any suggestions?

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you go to entertainment, channels, then Sky One, then select the Discovery of Witches folder and try playing the episodes from their instead of your My Watchlist ?

Just tried episode 8 and it works on my nowtv box.

If still no luck, perhaps give your router a reboot to see if that makes any difference.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

This is not from an official source (so take this with a pinch of salt just in case the info is wrong), but reading on the internet Discovery of Witches might be back on boxsets tomorrow the 3rd of December 2018.

Could either @Anonymous User or @Anonymous User of the NowTV Content Team confirm if this is true or inaccurate ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User @Anonymous User

No need to reply to my about post about "A Discovery of Witches" returning on the 3rd of December where i can see this TV show is now back again on boxsets for quite a long time.