cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error code 311- won’t let me watch anything and I can’t find the code in the help section

19343FC4-0635-4D5D-885A-E571060F3BA9.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried to delete the NowTV App and reinstall a fresh NowTV App from your iPhone Apps Store ?

That seemed to fix a few customers who had the error 311 on their Apple mobile devices.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried to delete the NowTV App and reinstall a fresh NowTV App from your iPhone Apps Store ?

That seemed to fix a few customers who had the error 311 on their Apple mobile devices.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

No, but I think I will actually. Thanks. I’m wondering if it was the update from 2 days ago. 🤔

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks this worked.  But I only downloaded the app on Monday so its strange it needs to be deleted and reinstalled so quickly...

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I deleted and reinstalled too, there was an update 3 days ago so that’s probably why
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I no longer have the error code 311 but every 10 mins or so the programme I am watching will revert back to the beginning of the episode.  Watching a 42minute show and so far it has restarted twice.  Do you also experience that? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, once or twice but I thought I’d sat on the control 😂 I switch between My now tv box and iPhone when watching series, sometimes when I pause or restart a programme via another device, it will start around 10 minutes before I originally paused it. That’s very irritating!  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User  This will normally happen when your watching a tv series, it will restart from the nearest break