cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Error Code -1

Hi all

I’ve recently got a now tv account and signed in on the app through an iphone. I chose the entertainment pass however when I’m clicking on anything to watch, it come up saying

“Somethings not right. Give it a moment or check nowtv.com/status for updates (Error Code -1)

If I try download something, it comes up saying 

“There was a problem with your download, Try again or search for the error Code on nowtv.com/help for more info. Error

Please can you help me get this working so I can view and download tv onto my phone.

5 REPLIES 5
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Who is your ISP or mobile carrier here?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve tried through Wi-fi done through bt and tried through 3G which is done through ee

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Could I have a reply to this @RoyB 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Big game for West Bromwich Albion on Saturday against Derby, paid for Pass unable to watch first half due to connectivity problem at Sky, thought it was my NOWtv box wasted that time trying to correct something which I had no control over. This match was full of controversy with our Manager  Slaven Bilec having a red card for a disagreement with the Ref over bad calls against our Team which were blatantly obvious. We rely on NOWtv for away matches, we feel badly let down like you and think all of those other fans in this situation should receive a reduction on their next purchase.

RoyB
Legend

Hi @Anonymous User 

I’d love to help you further, but I’m foxed 😞

I don’t have an iPhone, but I do have an iPad, and also an Android phone, both BT for fixed broadband and EE for mobile so pretty close to your setup, but neither is misbehaving.

I see @Anonymous User has posted here suggesting it was a NowTV issue, now resolved; so can you try again now, and see if the issue is resolved for you?

If it still isn’t, then since I am just a customer like you, albeit quite a regular one with a fair bit of knowledge about NowTV who likes to help where I can, but only on a voluntary basis, I suggest you get on to Live Chat at NowTV thus for formal support with this:-

Get in Touch (all the options, and the best place to start):-

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/

On a screen with big buttons all around, you may find the link you need is under a tiny green arrow, so be vigilant.

Live Chat and Send Us a Message:-

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/managing-my-devices

On Live Chat, when you can get onto it, keep your answers short, sweet and prompt, or it will time out on you.

If the person you are talking to doesn’t seem able to understand your issue, ask to be escalated to the next level of help.

Good luck!

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.