cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jonathan82
Advocate

Re: Error 9

Hi I've already done this. As I say I now get device limit issue even though I've not tried to added a new device
0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

I've sorted out the device limit issue for you @Jonathan82

0 Thanks
communt
Advocate

Nexus 5x error code 9

Getting error code 9 on my Nexus 5x. Phone is not rooted or foreign. Tried reinstalling and tried beta version. Weirdly i can cast to chromecast from my phone but can't watch anything directly on the phone. Sky go works fine.
0 Thanks
Bagelcat16
Advocate

Re: Error code 9

I've just started getting error ;9 on my Samsung galaxy tab A6 ...... UNINSTALLED and reinstalled, still the same. Any ideas why? My S7 edge is OK,  let's me watch on that

0 Thanks
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Nexus 5x error code 9

Hi @communt

Just wondering if your phone has anything other than the standard DNS setting enabled ? or any VPN's active ?

Error 9 can be caused by these setting being altered.

Thanks

Andy 

0 Thanks
communt
Advocate

Hi Andy - thanks for the response. No, not using VPN or anything odd. My
wife has the exact same phone and it works fine on hers.
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Andy-S
NOW TV Team (Retired)

Re: Error code 9

Hi @Bagelcat16@Triggertrucker

Please can you try the steps outlined in this post please.

http://community.nowtv.com/t5/Android/Android-Nougat/m-p/395556/highlight/true#M3800

Thanks

Andy

0 Thanks
communt
Advocate

Hi. Today I find it's working fine. Had to remove and add the device again but now streaming without errors. Something must have been fixed behind the scenes. There was also an android N update so maybe that did it.
0 Thanks
Ruth17

Error 9

I have now tv as part of my android phone package. I have been using it sucessfully up until I had a phone update come through saturday. I updated the phone as usual but when I try to watch now tv the error code pops up. Any ideas?
0 Thanks
NOW TV Team Aaron-R
NOW TV Team

@Ruth17 wrote:
I have now tv as part of my android phone package. I have been using it sucessfully up until I had a phone update come through saturday. I updated the phone as usual but when I try to watch now tv the error code pops up. Any ideas?

@Ruth17

Hi

Welcome to the forum

Could you tell us kind of phone are you using and have you tried viewing on wifi and on mobile data only

Also could you try uninstalling and reinstalling the app

Thanks

Aaron

0 Thanks