cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Device Limit Message on IOS

Trying to watch the Golf on my iPhone, and it has given me the 'You've reached your device limit' message.

I have 6 devices registered, but one of them is MY iPhone.

Nothing has changed since last time I used the app on my phone, so what is going on ?

I do realise I can delete the device and add it again, but why should I ?

IT'S THE SAME DEVICE !

This a recurring problem and needs to be looked at.

Anybody have any ideas on what I can do to stop this happening ? or is it just another 'quirk' we have to put up with with NOWTV.

Any thoughts would be gratefully received.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's a quirk you will have to put up with, where sometimes if your playback device gets an OS update it somehow confuses the NowTV Registered Device Management software that you are attempting to watch on a further new device.

You have to either use one of your three allocated device swaps by deleting the existing iPhone off your list or should you have used up your three calendar device swaps this month then you need to get in touch with live chat to allow them to provide you an additional device swap on your account😠.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

It's a quirk you will have to put up with, where sometimes if your playback device gets an OS update it somehow confuses the NowTV Registered Device Management software that you are attempting to watch on a further new device.

You have to either use one of your three allocated device swaps by deleting the existing iPhone off your list or should you have used up your three calendar device swaps this month then you need to get in touch with live chat to allow them to provide you an additional device swap on your account😠.