cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Crashing on iOS 14

I have recently bought the sky sports mobile pass now that the premier league has restarted and because it’s the mobile pass I can only watch on my iPhone 11 Pro Max and after updating it to iOS 14 it crashes instantly on opening the app so I was wondering when it would get a fix or if I could get an upgrade on my pass so I could watch on another device until the crashing is fixed

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User To add to @nowswaish‘s reply, as you’re running a beta version of ios, apple would have given you the means to report problems. It is best that you use this to report app problems direct to Apple. Either that, or reinstall ios13.

View solution in original post

22 REPLIES 22
NormanOrchison
Advocate

Can you tell me where you downloaded ‘updated’ Now TV for IOS 14? Thanks

Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

@NormanOrchison Certainly. If you go to the app store and search for Now TV, you’ll find it. It will have an “update” label against it, as at present it’s only an optional update.

NormanOrchison
Advocate

Thanks! Perfect!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This issue is now repeated on iOS 14.5 public beta 1.

Again, every other streaming video app works.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am having the same problem with it crashing constantly as you open the app on iOS 14.5 beta. Problem on both iPhone and iPad. All other apps working fine. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Could I ask that you report it to Apple using the feedback app too? 😊👍
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done so 😊

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Its also worth sending an email to customer service with all the details. Perhaps it is something that an app update could resolve it?

Address found in the below picture. 

Now TV customer service.jpeg

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the 14.5 Beta, and like others have the same issues with the app crashing. If part of Now TVs advertising is that you can use it on the go then this must be fixed! The first time this was reported as I can see was on 7th February , it’s now 17th! Come on keep up

i have given feedback to Apple through the appropriate channel too 

this is a major disappointment

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Use the email in the post directly up from yours to send a complaint to Now TV staff

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help