cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code3-25

I’m currently using now tv on my phone and I cannot play anything as this error code3-25 keeps coming up...I’ve tries to restart the app and turned my phone on and off ...any other ideas? 

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the same issue code 3-25

I stopped watching on my pc because there was an error code on it and now this one on my iPhone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Reduced to looking at bbc text updates on the qpr game.

🙁

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same thing here - I have done everything. Turned the ipad on and off again, closed the app and did an update on the app and nothing works. still get the same error.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have done exactly the same. Re-loaded the app twice now. Ridiculous as I too tried to research more on Code 24 and found nothing. Very frustrating. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Having the same issue on both iPad and iPhone. Anyone resolved? 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Nope not solved yet so I’m going to play words 2 😂😂😂😊

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same issue on iPad. Looks like a widespread fault. I’m gonna wait till morning / see if someone Now TV side responds. Good luck everyone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Ive been getting the same for a few hours now 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having this error messaage as well! On my iPad phone and laptop!

Cant believe how rubbish now TVs response is! Always waiting to talk to someone on live chat. 

They need to sort their customer service out! If this has happened to many people why have they not tweeted there is a problem and will be resolved shortly! Instead are ignoring us. Nowtv you will Seriously will loose loads of customers if you don’t sort it out!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Again the same stupid problem....disgusting ...