cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Code3-25

I’m currently using now tv on my phone and I cannot play anything as this error code3-25 keeps coming up...I’ve tries to restart the app and turned my phone on and off ...any other ideas? 

39 REPLIES 39
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’m having the exact same problem and trying to contact nowtv but getting no response 😞

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Spoke to someone said it was due to software update asked me to restart mobile and reinstall app did that and still not working have to reconnect to them again 😒

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Argh 😩 why is customer service so ###### I’ve been waiting for an advisor forever now this is so stupid and so many people having the same issue.! 🤯

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been trying to resolve the error code 24 & 25 but no luck, updated, uninstalled and reinstalled no help what so ever, the customer service is an absolute disgrace, I better get a refund for loss of service !!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mine worked this afternoon and now it doesn’t, so annoying. Has nothing to do with iOS 12 because I updated that yesterday and have used now tv last night 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

issue is deffo on nowtv's side  and still no fix 😕  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bet they won’t admit it give airtime credit, it’s a disgraceful customer service 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had so many problems with now tv and they never fix it till it suits them also never had anything back for loss of service still error code 

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I can’t get any online support just silence 😤😤