cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
schnapps Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts...

Hi @Tockwith

NowTV have recognised there is an issue and working on a fix, where they have posted this on the main community forum page.

https://community.nowtv.com/t5/Mobile/Returning-to-main-screen-when-casting-NOW-TV/m-p/483940#M2880

Highlighted
happynowtvuser
Occasional Poster

Yeah but that was 8 days ago and still no update and they have locked the thread

0 Thanks
pedrofski1
First Poster

Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts..

Can’t believe it’s still not working, happens every advert break!!

0 Thanks
MrFrustration
Contributor 1

WHY IS THIS PROBLEM STILL PERSISITING...IT IS UNNACCEPTABLE THAT NOW TV HAVE MADE NO EFFORT TO OFFER THE MANY CUSTOMERS WHO ARE PAYING FOR A SERVICE WHICH IS NOT BEING RESOLVED ANY KIND OF RESOLUTION....YOU HAVE OUR MONEY!!!!..IF THERE IS A PROBLEM THEN YOU SHOULD REFUND EVERYONE....THERE IS NOTHING WORSE THAN POOR AND SHAMBOLIC CUSTOMER SERVICE...I FOR ONE WILL NOT BE RENEWING MY PASS NOR RECOMMENDING YOUR SERVICE TO ANYONE....LIVE CHAT NEVER WORKS NOR CAN I BE PASSED THRU TO CUSTOMER SERVICES AND WHEN I MAKE A COMPLAINT ALL I GET IS A MESSAGE BACK SAYING THAT THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN RESOLVED WHEN IT HASNT...IT IS APPALLING....

I HAVE ALREADY BEEN IN CONTACT WITH CITAS AND AM CONSIDERING PASSING THIS INFO OVER TO BBC WATCHDOG....MAYBE THE POTENTIAL BAD PUBLICITY WILL GET SOME RESULTS AND RECOMPENSE FOR THE BAD SERVICE RECEIVED...

0 Thanks
Seasidepeter
Occasional Poster

Same buffering every advert break  time for a rebate I think! I can't believe they've ignored the problem so long...

0 Thanks
Seasidepeter
Occasional Poster

.Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts...

Ps . Have just registered a formal complaint via customer services. Will post any reply here .

0 Thanks
markikona
Occasional Poster

Re: .Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts...

Plus one for the issue. Just want a fix can’t be bothered arguing about compensation etc 

0 Thanks
Stewyd
Contributor 2

Re: .Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts...

I’ve just made a complaint about the issue too. The more people who do the better, I would say. 

0 Thanks
SongLines
First Poster

I have been experiencing the same issue - drops out during the ad breaks and discussions but not throught the main ( sport) event  - very bad today Saturday 

0 Thanks
Decai
Contributor 2

Yep, I'm getting the same issue, I'm using a Chromecas Built-In on my TV and the stream cuts out multiple times during the adverts but not during the shows.

0 Thanks