cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts...

And me,for ages. Getting worse

0 Thanks
Highlighted

When is this gonna be fixed @Tony-D

0 Thanks
porkpie
Mentor

It really is rediculous - just stopped streaming 3 times in one ad break. I'll be glad when this F1 season ends so I can just cancel it.

0 Thanks
Lee_P
Advocate

Same problem, been on going for weeks. Having to avoid any program build up because of how annoying this is!! 

0 Thanks
Stewyd
Scholar

I can also confirm that this issue still hasn’t been resolved. This thread was created on 6th October, so this problem has been present for well over a month now. Pretty disappointing that we always seem to be at the bottom of Sky’s list of priorities. 

0 Thanks
apshep
Advocate

Add me to e list. I started the Sports monthly pass to watch the international rugby and F1. I've already cancelled duefut payments as it is so annoying. If I've cast from my phone and leave the room my wife gets lumped with the holding/cast screen and I get shouted at!

0 Thanks
Madazhell
Observer

Another unhappy customer here

0 Thanks
swansearob
Scholar

same here, freezes going into the adverts, get it going by stopping and starting it again only for it to freeze again as the adverts finish into a channel promo.

One note I had no issues watching Fox earlier in the week, but it happens evertime on a Sky channel, must be something to do with how sky's adverts are fed into the sky channels and the Chromecast isn't liking it.

0 Thanks
Chicaned
Advocate

Embarrassing.  This has been going on too long now.  Everytime it goes to advert during the F1 it disconnects.  This is shocking.  NowTV is the worst.

Good evening...I am receiving emails from all users who are experiencing the same problem that was raised on the 6th.October....to date there are over 50 very unhappy NOW TV customers (and probably many more who have not found the feed on your forum site) who are on this feed....it is unnaceptable that NOW TV have done nothing to resolve this issue nor have they had the courtesy of taking any responsibilty for a service which is being paid for but not being delivered. I am unable to get thru via Live Chat - it is not working , I have asked the NOW TV team to pass me on to customer service but have been refused and I put in a complaint via your website ten days ago and neither was it acknowledged nor have I received any feedback....not only is your streaming service not up to standard - clearly there is an issue - but your company has no idea as to the meaning of customer service. Many of your customers aree paying for a service which is not being delivered.

I am seriuously thinking of passing this over to the BBC Watchdog series to see if they will be able to take this up on our behalf....that is not a threat but you leave me no alternative but to find other ways of getting some answers as to date nothing has come back from NOW TV by way of taking some responsuibilty and offering some form of apology and compensation for this service...it is truly the worst service I have received in many many years....if i do not hear from NOW TV with an accepotable response by the end of Monday 12th.November I will get in touch with the BBC Watchdog program.

It would be in your best interests if you feedback your reponbse to all of the 50+ users who have added their names to this feed...as they are as fed up with your service as I am...

I can be contacted by phone but no-one at NOW TV has thaought that may help...

Thank you and I do hope you will show some integrity and responsibilty to this problem and get back to me/us