cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
geoffash26
Advocate

Re: Chromecast stream disconnecting during adverts...

Having the same problems very annoying

0 Thanks
Kim16
Advocate

Hi, 

i am have the same issues, will this be getting fixed ? 

0 Thanks
Highlighted
TinoMclaren
Advocate

Ive been having this issue for approx 8 weeks, Chromecast builtin to my Sony TV and also three chromecasts around the house (same IP), all stop mainly at end of adverts but not before any sky trailers.

I mainly cast from my phone, works direct on phone (ie no casting) but as soon as chromecasting all fail. 

I have reset everything, all off (router/switch/phones/tv/chromecasts..... the lot!) then back on, router 1st etc... This does not stop the problem.

The advert signal is throwing the chromecast device, so what can a phone receive and decode ok that a casting device cant? 

Needs sorting soon sky chaps, people are not happy, its a bad bug!

0 Thanks
Allan4
Advocate

Same issue here. No problem at all watching BT Sports, only watching Sky Sports does the stream drop. Have had to resort to using NowTV stick for Sky and using Chromecast for BT!!

0 Thanks
Stewyd
Scholar

Add me to the list. Just another example of the sub standard service offered to us Now TV Sports subscribers. 

0 Thanks
Rosstin24

Keeps happening to me during NBA games which is even more frustrating as there's adverts during every time out

0 Thanks
fatheralice
Advocate

Yet another frustrated user...😠

Same symptoms as described above

0 Thanks
Ffr
Advocate

Another one for this issue, movies work fine just sport going to adverts really annoying

0 Thanks
gct320
Advocate

Same for me trying to watch F1 practice - I can't go back to my old Roku box until November. Very annoying!

porkpie
Mentor

Seeing the same problem here - VERY frustrating having to restart the stream at the start and end of every advert break! (Chromecast + Sky F1)