cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't watch sky sports mobile

Hi, I have paid for a sky sports mobile pass which I have now cancelled but have access upto 28th October however it keeps saying I need a sky sports pass even though I have one, I only have one device so this must be a technical issue.  Help please

7 REPLIES 7
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am assuming you are using a smartphone (not Tablet) and when using the NowTV App from your phone you are attempting to watch one of the five sports channels you are entitled to with the mobile sports pass which is Premier League, NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes I'm trying to watch sky sports main event, it just keeps saying I need a pass

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Main Event is not covered under a Mobile Sports Pass.

Try one of the five channels that i listed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm experiencing the same issues as Jay74. No matter which of the five channels I try to access I can't. The payment has been taken and the pass is shown as valid on my account.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If none of the five channels work, perhaps try signing out of the NowTV App on your phone, delete the App, get a fresh NowTV App from your phone Apps Store.

Once you have downloaded the App, reboot your phone and sign into App with the account details that is showing on your NowTV website account that you have purchased the mobile sports pass on.

Other than that see if live chat can assist you further.

Use the green chat button on this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@schnapps  Thanks again that seems to have done the trick. 😀

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What a fresh NowTV App and reboot on your smartphone or going to live chat for help ?