cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can’t setup network

Hiya so my broadband went out today problems in the area. When it finally came on my now tv black box is no longer connected to the internet, problem is I’ve been using the ROKU app as the remote for it and as it only operates when both devices use the same WiFi. But I have no way of connecting the box to the WiFi, can anyone suggest what I can do please I’m going crazy being in this vicious cycle x

2 REPLIES 2
Mark_Weinreb
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi, @Anonymous User, I can think of a couple of things to try. First restart your router by powering it off and on again. Second, you don’t say what device you’re running the Roku app on, but if it’s your phone, it  might not be using your wifi to connect to the Now TV box. If so, restart the phone as well. 

I know the “have you tried switching it off and on agan” is a cliche, but it does often work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Mark_Weinreb  Thank so much for ur advise, as cliche as it was, it is as far as my tech no how was. However it didn’t work, but it’s all good coz I bought a cheap remote off amazon and I’m back working now! So thanknu any way XX