cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Coralskeeper
Mentor

Can’t play any programs on apps

Something's not right. Give it a moment, or check nowtv.com/status for updates. If the error persists please try logging out and back into the app to continue watching (Error code CVF:-1004:-1004)

try everything still can’t watch 😭

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Coralskeeper 

Have you tried signing out of the NOW App, then do a full power down on the smartphone for say 5 minutes, then restart the phone and sign back into the App.

Coralskeeper
Mentor

try already 

reset the password 

turn off the phone

deleted the apps and reinstalled 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Coralskeeper 

Are you using the NOW App on your smartphone via the wifi on your home Router or via mobile internet data.

If you have Mobile data try both methods and if your are using a VPN perhaps try disabling it.

Assuming you are a UK customer and currently watching in the UK.

Also can you test your TV Membership on another playback device to see if the issue persists.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Coralskeeper 

Forgot to ask what TV Membership do you have and is it through NOW direct or a third party.

Also check your bank card details are up to date on your account.

Coralskeeper
Mentor

thank you for reply, schnapps 

Yes, I am using apps to watch NOW when I switched to mobile data, it works again.

But  I’m using the broadband at home isn’t work 

May be because I just changed the broadband provider from BT to Vodafone 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Coralskeeper 

Sounds like there is something blocking the NOW App from your Vodafone Router (especially if you have other NOW playback devices with the same issue).

Might be a dodgy IP address on the Router which NOW see has unknown location or outside the UK.

Perhaps try powering down the Router for around 20 minutes to allow it to acquire a new IP address automatically or perhaps there is some sort of adware software blocking the NOW App.

Coralskeeper
Mentor

Try it but doesn’t work 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Is your phone otherwise connecting OK to your Vodafone Hub? You may want to reach out to them for further help. Also, as @schnapps suggested, is NOW TV working on other devices, assuming you have more than a Sports mobile membership?

Coralskeeper
Mentor

Thank you for your reply, redchiz1

Yes, my phone connected to Vodafone broadband is ok for other apps and also other device is work too. Only cannot watch now TV.

l only have sport membership