cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Can't login on iPad app 😑

My iPad app's been working fine, until this morning. I accidentally logged out, but it won't let me log back in. The user name is definitely correct, I reset the password too so I knew I was entering the correct thing!
It just keeps saying 'sorry your sign in details aren't recognised, please check and try again (password is case sensitive).
Can anyone help?
158 REPLIES 158
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Sorry to hear you're having issues trying to sign in. Can you try and sign in now please. You should have no problems. If you do then please re-post and we'll look into this further for you.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem for me 😞 

Karl-F
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Anonymous User, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here at NOW TV. 

Can you please let us know the exact error message that you are encountering? 

Are you also able to let us know what devices you are receiving this error message on? 

Thanks, 

Karl

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same problem here.  Have deleted & reinstalled app 3 times now.  I know my login details are correct, & am typing them exactly the same as for login on the website.  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Also changed password yesterday 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for posting, sorry to hear this. Are you able to sign in on any other device? Can you try signing in on 3/4G and see if that allows you in and then try go back to your wireless network. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers

Ranj

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm trying to log in on my iPhone and it's saying incorrect user name or password yet I logged on though the browser fine...how do I fix this
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for your post. Very sorry about that 😞

Can you tell us whether you also get an error code? Are the details that you use on iPhone and browser the same?

Birgit

NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable
I got round it by turning my wifi off and then signing in through my mobile data and turning the wifi back on, worked fine then it's probably something in my firewall I'll look into it when I have some time
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I'm having a similar issue- my iPad logged me out off the app, so I signed back in this evening to find I can't watch anything as a error message pops up saying I've already made changes this month so cannot register a new device, but my iPad is not a new device! It was working fine over the weekend and the only change I made was removing a device and adding a new one, but my iPad was the original device on my account, so I don't understand why it's doing this?!